Did You Know?
- Wood borers belong to the family of beetles whose larval or adult forms eat and
- They are commonly detected a few years after new construction.
- Wood Borers turn wood into a mass of wood dust.
- The tiny pin holes in a wooden surface is a symptom of wood borer attack.
- Wood borer infestations are far more likely to happen in areas with high humidity,
such as poorly-ventilated crawl spaces.
For Free Inspection & Quick Response CALL : +91 9494 6800 75
(or) Email : email@example.com