Did You Know?
- Approximately 30% of people don’t show a skin reaction to bed bug bites.
- During the night, a bed bug can complete feeding in 3-12 minutes
- After feeding, the bed bug returns to hide and digest the blood over several days.
- Bed bugs can eat up to three times their body weight.
- Bed bugs attempt to feed every 3-7 days.
- A bed bug can survive for 550 days without any food.
- A hatchling bedbug can take about 2 months to grow into an adult.
- Female bed bugs can lay five eggs a day.
- If that’s not bad enough, it is estimated that they can lay about 500 eggs in their
For Free Inspection & Quick Response CALL : +91 9494 6800 75
(or) Email : email@example.com