Did You Know?
- Rats have a fantastic memory. They are also one of the smartest mammal species,
as compared to cousins like mice, hamsters and guinea pigs.
- They always remember a route once they have learnt it.
- Very shy by nature, though they like to probe, they will never confront.
- Rats are color blind and have very weak eye-sight.
- Most of the rats have been found to be right-handed.
- Inaudible to the human ear, it has been discovered that rats make a laughter-like
noise when they are tickled.
- Rats are so flexible that they can make way into your home through a hole that
is tinier than their body sizes.
- Most rats have a lifespan of just about a year.
- Their teeth are so strong, that they can chew through objects as tough as glass,
lead, aluminum and cinder block.
- They don’t have thumbs.
- Rat bites can cause exposure to strep bacteria.
- Mice can balance a walk on thin wires and can climb uneven vertical surfaces of
up to 2 meters.
- They are capable of hearing ultrasound up to 90 kHz. Not just that, they can also
create ultrasound for communication.
- Mice teeth always keep growing at a rate of 0.3 mm per day.
For Free Inspection & Quick Response CALL : +91 9494 6800 75
(or) Email : firstname.lastname@example.org